Questions From Thinkers

by Perry 186 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still thinking
    still thinking

Sorry Perry...completely off topic I know...back to normal programming.....

• N.drew
    N.drew

I am not the dishonest one here.Said about me

did I call you a liar??? I don't think I did, I simply said as you do...that you lie....I would never dream of calling you a liar. said about you

It's called inuendo. So yes. You called me a liar

Two people. One dishonest one but it's not you. So it's .....

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh really??? But YOU didn't call me one...different rules for different folks obviously.

N.drew....as YOU said...you lie....YOU are not a liar.....hope thats a bit clearer for you. I said it the way YOU would word it....hope that helps

****I dunno, I simply can't understand the confusion*****

• still thinking
    still thinking

Perry....again...my apologies. I will refrain....but its soooooo hard....

Stop it N.drew...I no longer wish to converse with you.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    People judge posts all the time. In fact Sweetbaby put all mine together and said;

you have consistently demonstrated that intellectual virtues are not necessary to survive in the real world.

So anywho, my character, intellectual capacity, and mental heath has been judged 100 times on JWN.

Bear in mind the sheer volume of your posts, Nance.... again, averaging 26+ per day since you first logged on. You're putting yourself out there for sniping more than most folks. That's not to mention the content of the posts.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    You're putting yourself out there for sniping more than most folks. That's not to mention the content of the posts.

OK but I'm just comparing it tostill thinking that has taken offense that I said 1. her post about God being a loser makes her sound like a bully and 2. it is a lie to post that I believe some scriptures but reject others.

That's all.

Thank you for reading me SweetBabyCheezits

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Perry, we are waiting.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    1. her post about God being a loser makes her sound like a bully

Nance... WHO is she bullying? Are you concerned that your [concept of] god may have a problem with low self-esteem? Has your deity been a bit down lately... showing self-destructive tendencies, or threatening suicide perhaps?

If your god is the supreme being of the universe, how could StillThinking be bullying it?

Surely you understand that she doesn't believe your god is a loser, because that would first require her to believe in your god. She's just pointing out, from her perspective, the problems that occur when people try to eff the supposedly ineffable. A loving god is more concerned about his own sterling reputation and glory than starving children? Does not compute.

Again, I ask, who is she bullying when she makes that observation?

2. it is a lie to post that I believe some scriptures but reject others.

Or maybe it's her perception of you. How could she get that perception?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Surely you understand that she doesn't believe your god is a loser, because that would first require her to believe in your god.

Funny!

She can't have it both ways. She says she has not come to conclude there is no God. Am I the only one paying attention?

I believe The God has feelings. That God has sent his son to a world of thankless peoples and someone searching for God makes public "God has done nothing and has not tried to do anything" is hurtful. Yes I believe God can be bullied. I try not to.

How could she get that perception?

I have no idea. I have too many posts to check it out lol

I heard Falcon is looking for a fight.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    She can't have it both ways. She says she has not come to conclude there is no God. Am I the only one paying attention?

Just because she rejects your concept of god, that doesn't mean she must reject ALL concepts of god. It's perfectly plausible that she limits her rejection to the self-refuting descriptions of a god of love who sits quitely and watches while the innocent suffer. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

You've gotta take a step back from your own egocentric thinking, Nance. There are many concepts of "god" out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit