Mr. Falcon's Caption Contest!!! ENTER NOW!

by Mr. Falcon 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Plagiarism! Mr Falcon, FlyingHighNow has plagiarised my post! She stole my idea!

Ok, I know I plagiarised Charles Dickens, but so did Lionel Bart in the musical.

I demand that her Oliver post be disqualified!

Please, Mr Falcon, please!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Chariklo, I feel your pain, but quite frankly FlyingHighNow is a cougar and I'll be g-damned before i turn down a cougar. But you are right, i will give first dibs to you, sir.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Aslan was well confused.....one minute he was in Narnia, the next thing, he was working in a soup kitchen catering for the Swedish Eurovision hopefuls

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

haha nice, Pam. i was waiting for someone to squeeze a Narnia reference in there.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

That could be one angle, and they've "slowed" down his movement so you see it frame by frame.

**food glorious fooooooood*

T'is Snap, Crackle and Pop's big ol daddio.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

(From observers, spying on the event:) So THAT'S how they keep their hair so shiny and manageable.

In case you missed other one:

Here, have this great big bowl of deeeeelicious, tasty Kool-Aid.

Char, hold onto your bloomers, dahlin'. I was adding to yours in case people have not seen Oliver!

A cougar?

• zoiks
    zoiks

Pass this down the line, but no sipping! You're not Governing Bo- er, anointed.

• zoiks
    zoiks

99 bowls of wrath on the wall,

99 bowls of wrath!

Take one down, pass it around

98 bowls of wrath on the wall!

• angel.face
    angel.face

This image was recently featured in the heavenly edition of the watchtower. It is studied by all angels in heaven. The caption read: How to protect ourselves from the date rape drug. Apperently it is a big problem in heaven.

This image was also featured in the earthly study edition of the watchtower under the subheading: John - was he a crackhead?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

As an independent Tupperware business owner, you'll enjoy the freedom of designing your own schedule, according to your priorities.

• Need a flexible schedule to be there when your family needs you the most? No problem.
    • Want to enhance your current income by investing a few hours a week? You're not alone.
    • Interested in building a career that gives you all this and more?

With your own Tupperware business, you decide how much time to invest, you decide how much you want to earn and you can do all this and more while you party for a living!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit