Who has "reverted back to apostate [Christian] doctrines"

by biometrics 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Have I gone back to Catholic donctrines? To be honest, I suppose the truthful answer it perhaps, maybe, er, not really, not sure, perhaps not.

In other words, I am reserving my position. I'm absolutely determined never again to allow anyone else to dictate to me what I'm going to belieive. No-one else is going to judge my actions, and if they do, well, that's their problem.

Chariklo, my sentiments exactly.

• tec
    tec

My wife left the JW's 12 years ago (just before we married). For a long time we had no religion. Then we found one that has no clergy, no doctrine, no sermons, and no rites. Within this church there's lots of differing opinons on the bible and we accept all those opinions. There's even a branch for non-theists in this religion. We worship in silence once a week and work together to try and make the world a better place and help each other out as we try to live peaceably together. We're Quakers.

I looked seriously at the Quakers after I stopped my jw study. At the time, I was turned away from the more spiritual aspect that there seemed to be. People could speak up from the spirit and share that... I thought that was so unreliable.

For people who know me even a little bit, now, this should strike them as ironic ;)

Now, I simply do not want to be identified as anything other than belonging to Christ.

Peace,

tammy

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Who has "reverted back to apostate [Christian] doctrines

I was always a JW, so it was not a reversion.

• Perry
  • Perry
  • designs
    designs

Oh geez Calvary Chapel, went there done that, Franchised christianity.

• Perry
    Perry

Not Calvary Chapel..... just a little home-based ministry to JW's and Mormons by two Christians. Everyone goes to different churches but ALL have the Lord in common. This is unity not uniformity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit