My new illustrations for those who have asked

by seven006 35 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ha-Ha!Hey Dave,I am going to learn about hacking.But you know me,I`ll only go after the assholes.Man you have talent,straight up.You are marketable,you just have to find your venue.Maybe retail shops that sell art.I know one guy,he does original air brush on antique refridgerators.They are used for beer fridges in peoples rec-rooms.I hope your day is better tommorow.I have to make dinner for the family,talk to you later bud...OUTLAW

• seven006
    seven006

Julie,

You oversexed little Alan toy! How many times do I have to tell you that I was drunk that night! Your Mom looked like she was in her early fifties and stuff! As much as I am a gentleman and would never say something like this unless I have had six drinks (and I have) your Mom just has one of those butts! You know me, I'm a butt man. I always go for younger women (most of the time it comes back to kick me in the ass as you well know) but I have to say that your Mom is one sexy senior citizen and when you mix that with a few drinks you envision Bo Derrick running down the beach with those bead things in her hair and the other stuff going up and down. I'm a man, I'm a pig, I have accepted that in life.

Tell grandma babe I said hi. I'm just glad I'm bigger than your dad. How's your younger sister Rilla doing? Does she still love Rob? Screw that, how's my buddy Rob doing? Damn I miss you guys!!!!!!!

Dave

• jukief
    jukief

Well, Dave, you're not alone. Many men have lusted after my mother, and lots of them are younger than you! She's pretty hot, all right. I'll have to scan a couple pictures I have of her in early 20s in these skimpy little outfits. Wow. I never looked like that when *I* was 20! My mom volunteers at a museum that's an old Victorian mansion, and she dresses up in old these cute old Victorian clothes--you know, the tiny little waist and the bustle. Oh, you'd go mad!!!
    :-)

Rilla and Rob are fine; still as nuts as ever. Their baby is really cute and as smart and stubborn as they are.

You should come see us. We miss you, too! We'll buy some of that stuff you used to get me drunk that time--lots of it!! OK? Only this time, *YOU* get to drink it!!

Love you, Dave.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

seven006

Hey Yardstick,

When you walk like a duck, talk like a duck, and smell like a duck, people are naturally going to think your a duck. Get a clue and pick a side! -- Dave

I'm on the side of whoever knows how to spell "you're" correctly, silly.

BTW, if you hadn't been on the WRONG side back when I designed the 3 images on my site ( http://4heavens.homestead.com/21.html) you could've easily beat me, I'm sure, given your talent with creating graphics. I would liked to have seen what YOU could've done with them. Even as I do most other people, I respect a certain side of you as well ... but your being against the WTS absolutely sucks!!!

You have a wonderful imagination, as demonstrated by your work.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• greven
    greven

pretty darn cool!!!

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

• seven006
    seven006

Red Horsey Lady,

I have Nike and Adidas sitting in my back yard and have done a lot of work for both of them. Things have just dried up lately so the work has stopped. I got to the point where they started to scream about my price. Now everyone wants something for nothing because they think their secretary can do what I do because she has Corel Draw on her computer. It's getting to the point where no one cares about quality anymore.

I'm going to get a few agents across the country and see if I can get a little work from people who still care a bout quality. The big companies here in Oregon have all gone soft in the head and have brainless, talentless little genX art and creative directors running things who wouldn't know talent if it jumped up their butts and tickled their tonsils.

Damn, am I bitching or what?

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Yardstick,

You have so much potential to be a normal human being if you lost that crutch of yours and decided to walk on your own. You have proven yourself to be a decent guy on several occasions but your credibility goes down the toilet when to make a plug for the Brooklyn book publishing company. I guess it makes it easy for you to stay JW because you don't go to meetings anymore. As long as you choose not to associate with them it's hard to see how loony they are. Your convictions for them being right seems to get lost in the fact that you no longer serve as a regular magazine salesman. You are one confusing dude.

Take care,

Dave

PS, thanks for pointing out my spelling error, as far as your art goes I only have one comment, bigger is not always better.

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Very cool stuff! Great site too..

• seven006
    seven006

Julie,

I'll be sending you an email within the next few days to answer your last two. I accidentally deleted the first one. As soon as I finish my next spelling lesson I will write you a nice long email so that you can read it to the whole family while sitting around the fireplace and poking needles into your voodoo dolls.

Tell Alan I talked to Craig M last night and we found out that his first ex-wife is married to Jay Miller who is the cousin of Scott Miller who is married to my ex-wife's sister. It's a small world in exJWland.

Big hug and a butt pinch
    Dave

• apostate man
    apostate man

I know you have already heard this but.....NICE WORK. Whats your main program to use when doing stuff like that?

Thanks for reading the above and remember, always add pepper to your vomit BEFORE you lap it back up. mmmmm good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit