My new illustrations for those who have asked

by seven006 35 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

ashitaka

Ya, or something like that. Actually I am a gigolo for a local senior center but in between my date's naps I try and do a little art. Iv applied for a management position at McDonadls but I keep running into that college degree problem. I guess talent just isen't enough anymore. Just watch, all my fine art will sell like hot cakes once I'm dead, then I'll show them who's boss!

Thanks for the comments, I'm in one of those moods tonight.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Hey Yardstick,

When you walk like a duck, talk like a duck, and smell like a duck, people are naturally going to think your a duck. Get a clue and pick a side!

Dave

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

Dave...LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dave,yeah you made me laugh with the prison thing.Your work is real nice.I used to help my uncle with his graphic arts business,that was a long time ago.Now he pretty much runs things in this part of the country,big time.I`m going to take some computer coarses,I don`t know what I`m going to go for.So I`ll explore a bit.Any suggestions?Thanks for the reply man.....OUTLAW

• seven006
    seven006

Thanks Ana,

I always got good marks for color theory and coloring inside the lines. Of course I was teaching the class and I was teachers pet so it doesn't count. From one artist to another, I wish I was born with another talent, art can suck at times.

Big hug little sister,
    Dave

• seven006
    seven006

<<for.So I`ll explore a bit.Any suggestions?Thanks for the reply man.....OUTLAW>>>

Outlaw,

Ya I have a suggestion, take computer classes on how to hack international banks. That way we can become partners. You can hack the computers and I can do a websites about our international bank hacking service.

Don't get into computer graphics, the money is good as long as there is work but if the economy goes soft like it is now pretty pictures aren't worth the pixels that they are created with. Besides that people in this industry are as weird as hell. The next time I see some graphic artist dressed in an oversized florescent green sweater with a purple beret on his head I'm going to kick his ass!

Sorry, I'm not in a good mood tonight. I really think I'm going to get into hacking, want to be partners? You have the perfect name for it!

Dave

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

dave!!! excellent work . as always, i admire your talent. you inspire me, and that's a rare thing. thank you, bro

• jukief
    jukief

Hey, guys, when Dave says he's a gigolo at the local senior center, believe him! He made a pass at my mom--tried to grab her butt--and then he started calling her the "grandma babe." She tried to act shocked, but she was really eating it up (don't tell my dad). You should have seen her giggling and blushing. :-) And now, my mom always asks how Dave is doing. Then, when I see Dave, he wants to know how the grandma babe is doing. If my mom lived in the same state, he could be *her* gigolo.

Julie-daughter-babe

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Great stuff, Dave! I'm sorry that you still haven't found any work. That sucks bigtime. Got to get you out to the East Coast. The Reebok world headquarters are right next door to where I work. I'm sure that THEY would appreciate you....even if Nike no longer does.

• seven006
    seven006

Mango,

I want to be you when I grow down. I'm glad an old guy like me can inspire you, it's too bad I don't teach anymore, you'd make one hell of a great student. If there is anything I can ever do to help you in your art, just let me know. I love teaching.

Big hug little sister,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit