Watchtower Society visits Apostate Website!

by Rado Vleugel 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Norm
    Norm

We know that the WT Bethel computer systems are equipped with filters
    so the average Betheliste with access to a computer and internet will be unable to access such sites. No doubt they also have installed the spyprogram that can watch every move done by those who venture out on the net.

I agree with Rado that this is no mere coincidence. The visits from the WT is done by people who have been assigned the task of keeping an eye on Apostate web activities and report back to their bosses.
    This is only logical, as the Internet has caused the WTS major problems.

Norm

• avengers
    avengers
    Let's cause more problems for them!
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

I agree with Norm.
    I had the opportunity to sneak into Bethel, last year.
    Their computers are tied down tighter than Barbarella in the scene with the children and the killer dolls!

• greven
    greven

thanx for the info rada!

it is only logic that the WTBS check apostate sites for several reasons. first is to know the "enemy". it allows them to see scandals emerge and prepare a response right away before to much damage is done. usually they put things in talks to prevent people from asking the wrong questions. secondly they probably feel it is just research.
    they have access to alot of material that would be a BIG no-no to the rank and file witness. with the coming and rise of internet people can check quotes, information etc etc in the comfort of ones own home.
    free access would be devastating. before the internet how could you meet apostates and have access to this amount of evidence against them? besides, even if they can scare the witnesses from using the net they will have a harder time getting new reqruits: almost everybody checks the internet when confronted with this ORG.
    eventually they will wear down. period. unless they will come out in the open admit mistakes and become more mainsteam what is axactly what is happening right now.
    freedom of speech, freedom of press, information age; three enemies of any organisation that relies on propaganda.

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Bodhisattva,

I followed your advice. I have obscured the other addresses.

Rado

• Ivor Hope
    Ivor Hope

Perhaps they are just looking for the TRUTH!!

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Norm & little Toe,

Last year the Dutch Branch didn’t even have internet access! I don’t know how the situation is in other Branches. Selters Germany has internet access as far as I know.

Rado

• jerome
    jerome

Something bothers me about this though.

If a witness is checking out apostate websitse then how long do you think that they could remain a witness?

I am not a witnessor ever was but i had doubts that this ORG wasent as bad as i saw some websites protray it, because when i went back and talked to the witnesses and read their literature it dident seem all that bad. But now this message board has pratically erased any doubt this religion is a dangerous mind controll cult.
    This ORG is very deceptive and i can see now, why somany people get sucked in.

If you were a witness how long do you think you could remain loyal if
    you saw this type of information constantly.

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• Englishman
    Englishman

SIMONNNNNNN!

Are they visiting here too?

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Englishman,

There is a permanent jehovahs-witness.com banner on Watchtower Information Service. So this board was one click away for the Bethelites!

Rado Vleugel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit