Watchtower Society visits Apostate Website!

by Rado Vleugel 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Hello Friends,

I thought this might interst you:

The WTS is a regular visitor of Watchtower Information Service, in the definition of the Watchtower, an apostate website (screenshots of site statistics that proof the visits of the WTS are shown in the article)!

Rado Vleugel
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• Celtic
    Celtic

Cheers Rado, for that information.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

That may very well have been a Bethel 'insider' who is trying to help us all!! How nice of you to make sure he/she can't do that AGAIN!!!

<sigh>

perhaps you would consider editing your post...?

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• rekless
    rekless

I am a computer dummy, explain how you found out the WT has visited this board?

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

***That may very well have been a Bethel 'insider' who is trying to help us all!! How nice of you to make sure he/she can't do that AGAIN!!!***

I don’t think any ‘insider’ dares to surf to apostate sites if he is not allowed to on Headquarter computers. Cookies will make him/her a suspect. When he/she removes the cookies he/she will be a suspect too. I am almost sure this is a ‘special task force’ that has orders to watch apostate sites.

Rado

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Rekless,

Actually it wasn’t this board, but Watchtower Information Service.
    On the server where a website is hosted or on a particular page you can run a script that detects from what country, host, search engine etc. a visitor came from.

Rado
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• waiting
    waiting

Waydago, Rado!

Whoever's visiting - it's nice to know one is appreciated for all the hard work, eh?

Congratulations.

waiting

• anewperson
    anewperson

Rado, some who visit your website from Brooklyn may be people who don't like the WTS though they work there. Or as you say they may be there working for the WTS to see what you're posting. Or both. Sometimes too JWs simply see WT Info Site and think it's run by JWs so click on it. Please try to also get us some news on the WTS etc in Europe including Holland. Maybe you could trade news with Stephan Wolf of Germany, Kent in Norway, etc. We'd like some NEW news. What you have there is good but repeats what most of the other websites in the U.S. already have.

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Anewperson

*** Sometimes too JWs simply see WT Info Site and think it's run by JWs so click on it.***
    That’s true, but not in this case. These visits from the WTS came not to my site via a search engine or another site, but where or bookmarked or my domain name was typed in the browser. This indicates that the person did know where he/she was surfing to.

I am working on the European stuff. It will take some time.

Rado

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

Rado -

I recommend you obscure the other addresses, since they may be identifiable. I for one was well into trying to identify them before I realized that it is only the two instances of the srv1.wtbts.org address to which you were drawing attention. The others could be fixed IP addresses or be susceptible to a Witness who works at an ISP and practices theocratic warfare, cross-checking times with logins to identify the user.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit