Are religionists and atheists on the same team?

by Fernando 191 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I agree with NC. I don't worship god because I was told a lie about god. I don't believe in god because there is no evidence that a god who should be worshipped exists. I also believe that if god does exist, she would totally understand why I would be skeptical. My first question would be, "Where have you been?"

You know, if I know someone has been lied to, I point them to where the truth lies. So, if god exists, don't tell me I was lied to, and don't tell me the evidence is there. Show me. And then let me read it.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

N. Drew, the world is much larger than that chart----the majority of the world believes in a god or gods.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think so. And this is both good and it is also bad.

• still thinking
    still thinking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

looks like there are similarites between where you are born and atheism just as there are similarities in where you are born and what religion you belong to...there will always be those that swim against the tide....more evidence atheists and christians are on the same team...LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ever consider that God does not want us to worship him and never required it of us?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ever considered that there is no God?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ever consider that is a God? IS?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yep....I have considered that...and still do sometimes...

now answer my question...

Ever cosidered that God does not exist? I mean....really considered it...not just a fleeting moment of doubt...put some thought into it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't believe God is so petty as to even come up with the concept of wanting to be worshipped. Think about it. I'm thinking that idea came from somewhere else and what an excellent tool to use to control people.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Most ideas of God came from somewhere else..most did not originate within us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit