Are religionists and atheists on the same team?

by Fernando 191 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fernando
    Fernando

Do they both lead people away from God?

• tec
    tec

Seems that way a lot, doesn't it?

• tec
    tec

Should probably amend to 'militant' atheists though. I think most atheists just go about their business. Same as many theists.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I was thinking it too Fernando. Yes, I think they are on the same team.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL....what team is that? Does it have a uniform?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It's one huge conspiracy, in an effort to get as many people as possible thrown into Hell to burn for all eternity.

Or, maybe God is too stupid to reach people.

• N.drew
    N.drew

All anyone has to do to lead a person away from the Living God is to get him to be believing a lie.

I am with Tammy here that if a person keeps their unbelief on a level that does not affect their life then they are on no team. But when people use propaganda to get others to believe like them, then they are on the team against the truth.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I don't think it's the goal of atheists in general to "lead" anyone anywhere. Individually (those who are mentally balanced, anyway), we are about ourselves and challenging what WE EACH believe, not pushing our thoughts on others...unless it's in a debate, and then usually what is said is backed up with scientific fact and research... Not with the intent of "leading" anyone away from god, but of making people aware of what the facts are so they can come to their own conclusion.

That's how I see it, anyway.

• still thinking
    still thinking

ooooh a conspiracy leavingwt........I can't wait to hear more....LOL

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

still thining: What else could it be? God loves everyone, but darnnit, there is a team trying to thwart his will. This team is wildly successful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit