A MAN NEEDS A MAID?

by paulnotsaul 40 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

FHN, he was still touring in 2010, when it was my privilege to see him in person. THRILL OF A LIFETIME!!!

tal

• JRK
    JRK

FHN,

I have the first Neil Young album too, I like the version of "Old Laughing Lady" on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1f2v5Iwuvk

I liked you video too!

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Tal, you would be fun to see Neil with. Andy and I saw him when he was on his Greendale tour.

Thank you, John. Very few people have that album. I have it on vinyl and CD. Glad you enjoyed my first video attempt.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Badly scanned Harvest LP cover. My brother in law Neal bought this for me in 76 I believe it was. He knew I loved Neil Young. I babysat for him and my sis. So they brought this home for me to show their appreciation. In the upper left hand corner, he signed it: "To Heather -- Love, Neil." He spelled Neal with an I like Neil Young rather than with an A as in his name Neal Shepherd. And somehow, that LP has survived down to this very day. (I was in my mid teens when I got this LP from Neil) (Neal and my sister, now lost in the cult. They are the ones who wooed me into it when I was in my late teens. I miss the them they were before the cult)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

From Harvest: Beautiful and thought provoking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqylXD-wyGE "There's A World" There's a world you're living in
    No one else has your part
    All God's children in the wind
    Take it in and blow hard.

Look around it, have you found it
    Walking down the avenue?
    See what it brings,
    could be good things
    In the air for you.

We are leaving. We are gone.
    Come with us to all alone.
    Never worry. Never moan.
    We will leave you all alone.

In the mountains, in the cities,
    You can see the dream.
    Look around you. Has it found you?
    Is it what it seems?

There's a world you're living in
    No one else has your part
    All God's children in the wind
    Take it in and blow hard.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Thanks FHN! My best friend really turned me on to Neil. Some music is beyond your years. I had to mature to understand the depth of his music/lyrics. I almost went to see him w/crazyhorse back in the 80's . They were right in town here and I was too immature/stupid to go. peaceAll paulnotsaul

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You're welcome, paulnotsaul. Did you look at my video of Emperor of Wyoming?

• talesin
    talesin

Empress, your vid is beautiful, and I love it, but mostly you.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I wouldn't mind having a maid. regular clothing preferred

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Empress, your vid is beautiful, and I love it, but mostly you.

Thank you, Tal. A guy from Spain went to Wyoming once and he told me it looked just like the video. He said he watches it everyday. I have never been there, though I have been to a few western states and lived in West Texas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit