A MAN NEEDS A MAID?

by paulnotsaul 40 Replies latest jw friends

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Poetry indeed! Neil Young at his fineist. I am glad you understand. peaceFHN paulnotsaul

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

His he sure does

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I refuse to answer on the grounds that i might incriminate myself...

oz

• talesin
    talesin

I was watching a movie with a friend ....I fell in love with the actress ,,, she was playin' a part that I could understand....

*CRASH* The london symphony orchestra .... Neil was ahead of his time, in his experimtal works,,,

xoxoxo

my rock god and hero ............................... SIR NEIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* yes, I know he has not been 'knighted',,, but to me, he *is* a Knight in shining armour ----> Sir Neil

we're not worthy!

xo

tal

• talesin
  • caliber
    caliber

Maids are the bestest thing

Also a little joke for humor ...

One day the maid announced to the yuppette that she was quitting. When asked why, she replied, "I am in the family way."

The yuppette was both surprised and shocked and asked who it was. The maid replied, "Your husband and your son."

This time, the yuppette was horrified and demanded an explanation.

"Well," the maid explained, "I go to the library to clean it and you husband say, 'You are in the way.' I go to the living room to clean and you son say, 'You are in my way.' So I'm in the family way, and I quit."

.. hee hee hee

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I went to see Neil on my 19th birthday. I bought my first legal beer that day (in Ohio, the age for beer was 19 at the time---just upped from 18 before I got there). The concession peeps sang happy birthday to me.

Anyway, my mother really wanted me to go out with this guy she worked with---Doug. So she actually bought all the tickets, and quite a few of us went. As we walked back to the car, Doug said, "Well I guess I broke my record." "What record?" "Never seeing a rock concert." Naturally we were doomed, and I dismissed him immediately.

And to think, I KNEW a much cuter guy was there that I had a lot more in common with, and my mother didn't want me to go look for him. After a while, she saw it wasn't working, and actually came with me to try and find him. LOL Can't think of Neil without that memory.

He was there with Waylon Jennings---so I told Doug he could rest easy and consider it a country concert.

• Scully
    Scully

Mr Scully and I went to see Neil Young a couple of years ago. He's still as bad@$$ as ever.

I'd like to have a maid too. Housework sucks.

• sabastious
    sabastious

In the future robots will clean your house and give back rubs.

-Sab

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what if the man is the maid?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit