• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's all about the money, honey.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

heh heh, u called me honey heh heh

• designs
    designs

When its fresh its the best, try Mahi's in Seal Beach, run by a cousin. When it ain't runnnnn!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

down in the OC?

• designs
    designs

Yep its the old Glider Restaurant with that classic airplane. Many a fun night spent there, ask Dagney.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I sure will, in fact I'm due to have lunch or dinner with her soon. The last few times we met at Chego's.

I rarely eat rolls. It's always sushi or sashimi. 90% of the time, it's salmon

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You must admit though this is extremely rare, considering the amount of sushi consumed around the world at any given time.

Of 53 infected people who were interviewed, 43 they had recently eaten sushi. Of those sushi eaters, 84% reported eating spicy tuna, the CDC said.

My guess is that the company that was responsible for producing the product may have been using tuna that was not particular fresh and

tried to cover the lack of freshness with spice or they were making the sushi in not the most cleanness way.

By the way this marketing tactic of using product which has lost most of its freshness but not obviously rotten and

using spices to cover over this NOT SO FRESH appeal, happens many times in butcher shops and fish mongers.

So when you see fish, beef or poultry that has been spiced up in way or the other think about this when your shopping.

Other than that sushi is a very nutritious food for people to consume and its not very fattening as well.

• designs
    designs

Note to self- never put Sushi on the dashboard and drive home with the heater on, ER may be a closer route...

• 00DAD
    00DAD

This is why I like my sushi barbecued!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit