My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy
    smiddy

What terrible news for you to receive,we dont know each other,I didn`t know your son,and I have tears in my eyes reading these pages.

My heartfelt condolences to you for this tragic loss

smiddy

• JeffT
    JeffT

Very sad news, you and your family have my thoughts and prayers.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I just read this. Sorry for the loss. My deepest sympathy.

Scott77

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30

I am sorry to hear your recent loss of your son. My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family at this difficult time. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that everyone here loves you and support you.

Davey

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Truman,

You have a PM.

• truman
    truman

Loosie, if you are a friend of Wayne's, then you are a friend of mine. He is a sweet soul, whom I love dearly.

Purza, yes, this happened in Central California. It has received widespread coverage, both for the absolute waste of my son's life and that of the deputy sheriff and for the intensity of the police response to the shooter in a daylong and most of the night standoff. Yes, another family, the deputy's, is also grieving a lost loved one in this, not to mention the people who were (likely--I have not seen pictures of the site) burned out of their homes in the endgame conflagration that occurred.

I took my xanax tonight, and my remaining son, who has been supporting me in the most sensitive and caring ways, along with my husband and his wife, spent some time tonight talking about childhood memories of his brother and him. I was able to smile and almost feel human again for a short while. They have gone now, and the pain quickly returns. Earlier tonight, we were given the chance to see my son's body at the county coroner's office. It was a heartbreaking experience. We saw only his head, since they had done autopsy on him and his body had not yet been prepared by the mortuary. I know this is kind of rambling, and I aopolgize, but my thoughts are far from linear right now.

• still thinking
    still thinking

no need to apologize to anyone truman...ramble away...it is good for the soul.

I heard a saying tonight...it was...'cry until you have no more tears left...then life can continue'

I thought of you when I heard that...and wondered how much crying I would need to do to recover from this type of loss...I can't bear to think.

I am glad you were finally able to see your son and have a little time with him.

• mindseye
    mindseye

So sorry to hear that, truman. Still thinking above has the right idea, feel free to 'ramble', talking and writing about it can be an effective way to deal with a loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

• Joojoobean
    Joojoobean

Your news made my breath catch in my throat. I can only guess at your pain and distress. I wish I could take some of that burden from you.

I don't know what faith or hope you may have but hold on to it now with all you might.

My heart goes out to you truly. x

• ptt7000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit