“My Dream Has Come True” latest tower last page

by therevealer 51 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

When I was in, I always "marvelled" at the way the experiences brothers and sisters would share on the platform and at conventions would grow in their dramatic detail with each telling.

I'm not saying anyone purposely lied, but there was so much positive reinforcement for sensationally uplifting experiences that suddenly, for example, you didn't place 1 book with your work colleagues, but 30 with several work colleagues and 5 asked for a Bible Study with you, and on and on and on.

No one in the audience appeared to possess the critical faculty to say, "Hey, Brother Show-Off, that story you're spinning sure has grown legs since you last told it!" They were too busy applauding.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

LOL Ziddina hehehe

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Is the boss also a JW? Perhaps he doesn't mind driving worldly people, and is willing to give special treatment to his fellow JW.

Or, perhaps she was placing magazines in the coffee break room. She was an honest employee, but he wanted her to stop.

• jemba
  • MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

One day less AND quite a generous pay rise to maintain the same salary. The problem with these fictional/inaccurate stories is that when JWs don't receive the same 'blessings', they probably believe they're not Spiritual enough or that God has different plans for them.

Perhaps he cut her hours with a view to getting rid of her altogether.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Bulls**T pure and simple, but this is a subtle message to the Dubs that they should not work so many hours for pay, but should spend many more hours for no pay recruiting for the WT Scam Society because their membership, and therefore income, is in freefall.

Said in a "lovey" announcer's voice: "Emilia is modelling an outfit by the fashion house "Fiasco", hair is by Teezy Weezy Whoops and face is by accident "

• cantleave
    cantleave

How Happifying!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Good to know Jenga is WTS approved. (page 9 of same issue)

Sigh.

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

Wow! Jah really answered her prayers! Unfortunately for every story like this, there are 50 stories where Jah decides not to intervene and people either have to quit their job to pioneer or attend the Friday sessions of the convention, or they have to forgo those things and keep their jobs. I wonder how Jah chooses who's prayers to answer and who's not to answer?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

That's right baby dream your little heart out! Work 4 days for a shitty company that treat their staff badly and work the weekends for free!

Who said you needed an education? Hallelujah all praise Jahooha for making a company director give someone time off work for religious activity. Never been done before ever!

amen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit