Awesome idea for a prank.

by baltar447 15 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

Baltar - slammers? I got beyond trashed once in college on vodka and diet coke slammers. That was a hangover to remember, and the reason why I don't drink vodka anymore.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One idea would be to go to the Grand Boasting Session with a T-shirt with a sigil of Satan or one of his demons prominently displayed (in red or blue) on both front and back. And when the attendants have their cow, inform them that they just drove their attendance down.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The smurfs thing is so old I doubt many current Witnesses even remember the brouhaha.

• 2tone
    2tone

Im drinking rum and coke. I want to do this so bad. I can only imagine the distraction a smurf walking around the convention would cause.

• Zordino
    Zordino

How about while in service, pulling out a Joint and lighting it up and when they start freaking out just say ... Don't worry, its Medicinal.

• 2tone
    2tone

Zordino - omg omg omg. I just remembered my bro and his friends left there bong in the backseat of the family vehicle on a friday nite. anways that saturday morning i went to the car early before service to look for the bags and stuff and I found a bong and I was like omg. I can only imagine the look on that poor old ladys face when she would have picked up that bong and said whats this. Or the time I kicked a box of condoms under my seat during service

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit