I'M SICK OF TRAYVON!

by minimus 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

For second degree, they have to prove Zimmerman had no regard for human life. That's a steep burden and you have to wonder what the SP was thinking. We're getting into Charles Manson territory here. Manslaughter would have been a much simpler charge. I've already heard legal analysts say that the state has a steep hill to climb. It's so high that it's quite possible the judge will toss it out.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

In other words, the "conduct" was paramount in his concern. In this case his duty as neighborhood watch.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Personally, now that Zimmerman is in custody, and will face a trial, I have no interest in this case until the jury convenes and reaches a verdict. This is what should have happened from the get-go and now there will probably be a friggin' riot whichever way it goes. I will support the verdict - as long as there is a jury trial.

Meh.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL Bizzy, you and I are playing tag.

I am done with this issue.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And so is Simon, especially when it incites racism. Remember, this is one incident intended to incite racism. And if we continue using it in that way, the elites that are the real problem will have one more tool to use in implementing Agenda 21+. This distracts you from the real issues--hyperinflation on the horizon, Osama ObamaCare, CISPA (the new SOPA), and S-510/S-3767 (which you probably forgot about, but they didn't).

While we are obsessing with Trayvon, they are sneaking CISPA through. If that passes, you won't be able to post here (or anywhere else) at all. That bill allows the government to forcibly monitor the Internet, and if they don't like something, they will shut down the site (and possibly jail the owners). Additionally, ACTA (which shuts down the site and puts the owner in jail, like the deluxe version of SOPA) has been rammed down our throats while we were distracted with the baseball World Series.

Perhaps now is a good time to focus on what really matters. While they distract us with rubbish like this, they are threatening our rights. Pay attention to CISPA and ACTA, Osama ObamaCare, and your dollars. Do not let yourself be distracted with bullsxxx issues. Otherwise, we might lose this forum altogether, or have it blocked in the United Tyranny of Stupidity.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Perhaps now is a good time to focus on what really matters.

Oh, pffbbtt! This is just so much bs.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I have to say, this thread dissapointed me.

It's so sad that people are getting "sick" of someone that they know nothing about...simply because of what news stations are reporting/speculating/lying/sharing opinions about regarding his death. That's pretty horrible.

Think about it. These were/are real people. I'm sick of some of the ways it's being reported on, but I am NOT sick of hearing about Trayvon and Zimmerman. At all. If some people had their way, this whole case would be treated by the media as unimportant.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If he simply just wanted to kill a young black man, then shame on him.

Also shameful:

1. Wanting to kill anyone, regardless of race.
    2. Killing someone, even if you didn't "want" to, but instead just wanted to harrass them and it got out of hand.
    3. Carrying a gun when you are a certified douche.
  • Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

SixofNine has one of the best comments here.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I bet his parents are tired of it, too. I'm sure they'd just rather wake up tomorrow and it all be a hideous nightmare.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit