I'M SICK OF TRAYVON!

by minimus 96 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

im not american so this story has only been on tv a few times. the other day, they had the mum saying she was glad god helped the police catch him. the sad thing is if god was really helping her why didnt he stop the murderer to before he ran into her son. i feel sorry how pathetically brainwashed some ppl are.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Just when is American Idol on anyway?

• minimus
    minimus

Lisa, I agree with you and I am thinking American idol is a bit too white lately too.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm sick of not seeing the red m&m dance!

• minimus
    minimus

My man! Big Tex, how the hell are ya, my friend??????

• designs
    designs

Dade County Fire Captain thought it was the teens parents who are to blame for his death by issuing a bigoted rant about welfare.. It runs deep in this country.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care
    So you want to argue what your interpretation is of this term. What iof u are wrong? Do u want a discussion based on conjecture?

Did you ever consider what if the parties that started by castigating this whole incident as racism are wrong? They made the claim, the burden of proof rests on them to back it up. What have they offered other than conjecture? What hard evidence have you or any that share your view of this offered, other than biased conjecture? You're supporting the claim so back it up with something other than conjecture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit