I love the Governing body - AND SO SHOULD YOU!

by irondork 24 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Of course everyone loves the GB. Frankly I am sure why this question even arises.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Seriously? This is a joke, right?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

When one considers all the religious organizations that are present today, particularly the Christian based ones.

It pulls to reason why these organizations come out and self proclaim they are the ones chosen by god.

The WTS. leaders do it their way as the churches across the street do it their own way as well too.

Add in the ironic fact that all of these religions point at each other proclaiming those others to be false religions .

The other churches such as the Catholics may not put it all to print in magazines or books but its there to be confidently sure.

Remember this funny looking guy with the elaborate pompous and pretentious garb, he too says he's especially chosen by god as well.

No joke, Josie! But the real question is, which "governing body" should we love? Hot damn!

Thetrueone:

Sacrilege! Wash your mouth out with pope!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

OK I think I've still got some Pope on a rope from back in the 60's

*post deleted - double posting

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes I found it, I put it back in the box after using once because it made me feel funny when I was washing my ass.

Something a about a guy between my lower cheeks ......well I wont go into further details.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Pope on a rope! Hahaha, I just coughed and did a lil wee wee........

• irondork
    irondork

mrsjones5: Seriously? This is a joke, right?

NooOOOooo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit