9/11 Conspiracy nuts...60% of Americans are you KIDDING!!!!

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• heathen
    heathen

romote controlled drones , pilots for 911 truth, molten steel smoldering for months afterward , police counting down explosion and demo of 7....

• Twitch
    Twitch

Paranoia will destroy ya...

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Nambo you have a PM

• james_woods
    james_woods

My GAWD - was it not just yesterday that we had a thread about how much nicer JWN had become without these 9/11 truther threads?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I'm enjoying this...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

- Subpar flight students

- Whole passports in the rubble

- Radio-controlled airliners

- controlled demolitions

• Nambo
    Nambo

Yes james, blame the OP, Ive been on forums from here to there and 911 threads are fatal, I was quite suprised to find on here actually, but as a red rag to a bull, if somebody starts a thread that calls me a "nut" and an "idiot" for something they surely couldnt have actualy researched themselves, then I feel a great need to defend myself.

Actually to me, thats one of the evidences that the Watchtower isnt Gods mouthpiece, and that they havnt got the foggiest idea of whats really going on in the world, that they never had a Watchtower exposing the propogander lie that was 911 and that was used by Israel (Babylon the Great, In her skirts was found the blood of all those slain on the Earth), to get the gullible West to fight thier wars for them and destroy thier enemy Islam, the last religious hurdle before they can get us to all unite in worshipping Molech or whatever they call thier god now.

• Magi
    Magi

To take a line from a great movie, " If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost a hundred thousand people... would you really want to know?" You're on a ex-jw forum, most of us awoke suddenly to the realization that the religion was just a farce, a lie told to us our whole lives. A society we put our trust in, our lives on the line for. Why would it be so difficult to accept the fact that if one controlling faction lied that another could do the same and cover it up?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

If you believe the official fairy tale, that 19 assholes with boxcutters being directed by a big arab oil dealer dude in a cave via cellphone did it, you're the idiot.

Apparently the official story didn't include the fact that he was really in Pakastan, married several times, and fathered several children. He was in Hospitals, in the city, and no one cared.

But he's dead now so who really cares

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I don't buy into most of the conspiracy stuff, but I think there's something weird about the Pentagon.

Any time I see a picture of a plane crash, I think of how inconsiderate the pilot must be to leave massive pieces of the plane behind.

In all, history is full of examples of Governments staging attacks on their own interests to validate war.

I'm sure Germans at the time of the Gleiwitz incident wouldn't believe their government would stage an act of terrorism against themselves either.

The victor in any conflict gets to write their version of what happened for history to accept.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit