9/11 Conspiracy nuts...60% of Americans are you KIDDING!!!!

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• heathen
    heathen

Just do a little research and you'll get why people question the government story . Many are saying that jet fuels and office fires can't melt steel as to make a building fall into it's own foot print near free fall speeds . There's a group of Architechs and Engineers raising most of the questions and challenging the NIST annalysis which if I remember correctly did not say for certain that their conclusions were correct .

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Many are saying that jet fuels and office fires can't melt steel as to make a building fall into it's own foot print near free fall speeds .

#1 You don't need to melt steel to make a building fall. You only need to heat it enough. Heat weakens the strength of structural steel. Weaken it enough, and it will fail from the loads of the structure.

#2 The building did not fall at free fall speed.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was so happy when all these threads finally died years ago. Please don't ressurect it.

• heathen
    heathen

botchtower - why don't you argue with the pros on that ? I've watched hours of film from the day and don't believe the NIST report is correct . Way tooo many explosions , eye witness accounts of what went on in the basement prior to a plane hitting .... so on and so forth. I just encourage people to take a look at it, not going to argue over it .

• biometrics
    biometrics

So 60% of Americans are awake. It'll be a good day when that number is 90% or greater.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Yeah, and what about those moon landings.....?

• wha happened?
  • undercover
    undercover

Well, this American knows no one personally that thinks the government did it. The only 9/11ers I've come in contact with are on this board, which seems to have, unfortunately, an unusually high percentage of conspiracy nuts.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    60% of Americans in one servey think the government did it.....even though there is NO sold evidence.

And what survey would that be? Source please. I doubt seriously that 60% of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job. You saw an unreliable poll from a biased sourced and used it as yet another excuse to bash America.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

I'll refrain from getting into an argument here. The Loose Change/Popular Mechanics video ended the debate for me. And that was 6 years ago.

But can you post a link for that %age statistic, mr Witness?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit