RICK SANTORUM IS FINALLY GONE!

by minimus 122 Replies latest jw friends

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Thank goodness - this self righteous dbag needs to go and preach his sanctimonous social conservatism crap to his mirror.

Why can't there just be a candidate that isn't an abject loser on either side?

All we need is someone who will shut down the DEA, close the empire down and foreign bases, balance the budget, make sure SS and medicare are funded, seal the borders and have the balls to really stand up to the regimes that contradict freedom without cowering and wavering behind a banner of political correctness.

• minimus
    minimus

He was the WORST!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Besides who wants a President of the United States to be known to be wearing magical spirituality protective underwear,

could you imagine all the security issues that would create

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well he and Rush should start a radio prgram about all their women hate issues

• james_woods
    james_woods

I did not like him, but I cannot see that there is any credible evidence that he "hated women".

That is political extremist propaganda.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I did not like him, but I cannot see that there is any credible evidence that he "hated women".

Nor can I.

That is political extremist propaganda.

Democrat talking points.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No what was extremist was suggesting that birth control should be restricted.

Free access to birth control and the emancipation of women go hand in hand. An attack on one is an attack on the other.

Santorum is rightly taken for a misogynist.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

As a conservative republican, I cannot stand Rick Santorum. People are concerned about the economy first and foremost. Santorum falls for the bait and switch on contraception.

In addition, I abhor the fact that a portion of Republicans act like we live in a Theocracy. Religion has no place in the American government.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A bit of funny stuff from the last election in 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5by56HH4eD8&feature=related

• minimus
    minimus

truth b known, well said!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit