EVERYONE IS AGNOSTIC

by Flat_Accent 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Since we are born in ignorance, it's the starting point for each of our journeys even if many move away from it. Some return while others never do though even these remain 'agnostic' towards leprechauns and such. Eventually we end up in the same state of ambivalence and uncertainty as when we began.

The journey is what makes a life and if yours contains a positive or negative belief in anything that's fine - so long as it causes no harm. But it's temporary and indulgent and we all end up the same anyway. For the greatest amount of time WE ARE ALL AGNOSTIC.

Fic

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Flat_Accent for the win!

• Flat_Accent
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Loving the laugh guys! But equating agnosticism with ignorance?

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Ignorance as in we dont know and never will. =)

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i dont agree with this Eventually we end up in the same state of ambivalence and uncertainty as when we began.

The state where we start is not the same one as the state where we end.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Before I was born my state of consciousness was non existent. When I die my state of consciousness will again be non-existant. The bit inbetween is all I will ever be conscious of. That's not ignorance it is my ability to perceive through my senses, and for my brain to process what I perceive.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

I have a mind to agree with both of you.

But i'm agnostic, and I dont like making decisions.

• tec
    tec

Funny trio today, lol :)

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

There's a great site called the Church of the Apethetic Agnostic. I love their motto: "we don't know and we don't care".

http://uctaa.net

Sorry screwed-up the hyperlink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit