Imagine this: A Leak of Major Announcement this Summer.

by OnTheWayOut 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The truth has been streamlined. The new smaller magazines starting in January, if Armageddon hasn't come before then, are even more simplified. I know you cannot imagine that being possible, but they are. So much new light has already come out prior to now that Watchtower and Awake don't have as much to say, and they can quote scriptures even less since you all know that whatever they say is spirit-directed anyway.

This is not a sign of trouble, it is a wonderful blessing. So many of you are having trouble reading all those pages every month, so focusing on just the most important matters in less pages will ease your troubles and give you more time to check the slits in your skirts and remove your facial hair before going out in your personal public ministry (in which you are not a representative of WatchTower).

Because of the smaller magazines, there will be no further clarifications on "overlap generation." Just read what has been previously printed. And stop asking C.O.'s and calling WatchTower's Headquarters for further clarifications. It's all been explained so thoroughly already. Convention talks and demonstrations will also not discuss this, clearly already explained point further, but will move on to helping members to be more fully obedient to those appointed to take the lead of Jehovah's people.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

It's all BS

• 00DAD
    00DAD

OTWO, nice summary, but you forgot the reminder to only use one towel after you wash your hands in the restroom to conserve those "valuable things" of Jehovah.

The WTBTS is only going to get about $1,000,000,000 for all their property in Brooklyn so we don't want to be wasteful.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Evidently they're digging in for the time when Armageddon really does arrive, as would, of course, seem only reasonable.

• I quit!
    I quit!

The less they say the less chance of them putting their foot in their mouth. They've spent over 100 years blathering away getting very little right. Maybe the best thing they can do is to just shut up.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    OTWO, nice summary, but you forgot the reminder to only use one towel after you wash your hands in the restroom to conserve those "valuable things" of Jehovah.

No, use all that you BRING FROM THE HOTEL YOU ARE STAYING AT. Make sure you take your own trash back there with you, too. Even better, try to refrain from using the bathroom at all while you are at the convention centers.

Efforts such as these will allow your resources to be loaned to more congregations so they can have their own Kingdom Hall with a mortgage to meet at until WatchTower decides to close it down and sell it.

• TOTH
    TOTH

Niiiice!

• HayDay
    HayDay

The seem to use the same 25 scriptures or so in almost every publication. Maybe the writers are finally approacing ad nauseum?

• mind blown
    mind blown

@00Dad on your second link, did you happen to see these noted on that post? What the heck is "Fine Times"???

Does anyone know about this "Fine Times" company?

Ben July 21, 2010 at 5:03 pm #

Brennen, and Porter,
    A company named Fine Times that owns a number of properties in Brooklyn Heights has a few Watchtower people who are partners or employees. Fine Times bought a number of derilict properties and made an attempt to clean them up and turn them around I hope that they were successful but who knows they bought high at the boom then the crash who knows how thing went? [I THINK Fine Times is a part of the Jehovah Witnesses.]

Ben July 21, 2010 at 10:55 pm #

Donald Brennan,
    For some more information about Fine Times find me at[email protected] I can give you some names and adresses all public records
    B

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

They could just put Matthew 24:45-47 (Who then is the faithful and discreet....) on the cover of the Watchtower and stop quoting it everytime they cannot come up with something better. That should save 2 or 3 pages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit