Thanks to all

by Socrateswannabe 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Socrates, Welcome, I am also a newbie. I would like to recommend the book "Misquoting Jesus." It's about the translaion of the Bible. Very informative book. I can fully understand you not wanting to lose your family. I will read the book you recommended.

• Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe

You guys really know how to make a person feel welcome and accepted. OODAD, thanks for placing a link to the book into your post. I'll learn how to do that soon I hope. Panhandlegirl, thanks for the book recommendation. I'll try it!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome, and don't sell yourself so short. Your principles may win out in the end, and who knows, your family may come out with you. Stranger things have happened.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

SWB,

Did you ever get the feeling someone is watching you?

I used to get that feeling and think it was Jehovah... or Satan watching me. Once I quit believing in them, I thought maybe it was Santa that was watching me. But now I realize that it was YOU!

Welcome! I love TABoBS, it's both accurate and hilarious.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

WELCOME ! I am looking forward to more posts from your good self, and hearing of any progress whenever it happens, if it happens.

Certainly you will feel the need for support from time to time in your difficult position, and we are here for you, it is cathartic to just come on here and a have a good rant to vent some steam. Keeping ones mouth shut in the face of both lies and stupidity, born from ignorance about what is true, from the JW's, is not easy.

All the best for the future !

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit