Hi, everybody!

by thomyorke 26 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Welcome from the USA..... Love your story.......party rock !

• thomyorke
    thomyorke

Thanks for your understanding and loving-kindness!

I am already active writer on a russian apostate forum. My favorite hobby there is creating some funny pictures about WTBTS)) And i find it's very sad, that it's uneasy to attach some video or pic. here((

In last november in our forum we had a small revolution! Actually, some hardly brain-damaged ex-JW was trying to steal all forum. They think, that they only knew how to provide spiritual food help to ex-JW's. I can call them 'a JW without Slave' or something like that. They still have a skype-meetings twice on week...

And because of it they try to ban all blasphemers, orthodox missioneres, atheists, pagans, and other clowns like me.

Of course, it doesn't work. Cause 70% of forum members, including administration, were not agree with this genocide.

Some smart guy make a backup of that forum, and we start a new life on a clone forum. There we have a lot of humour, open-minded people, and many varieties of points of view!

But our " neighbors" finally get a very boring, "spiritually clean", but almost empty site...

That is why i dont want to set a new religion)))

Who am i to teach people how to live?

I only can destroy their faith, and i have almost nothing to give them instead of it

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

I visited St Petersburg when I went to the international convention in Moscow. Both are fascinating cities and an interesting country.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to JWN from an American apostate!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

????? ??????????!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

sorry tried to paste 'wecome' in Russian....uhhh didn't work. SO ---> WELCOME !!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Welcome from Wales (UK), glad to have you here with us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit