Hi, everybody!

by thomyorke 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

@thomyorke: Welcome to the site....I'm also new here and I'm also a "double agent" because of family...I've met some great folks here!

Peace

Kool Jo

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum to you and your mom!

I've seen pictures of St. Petersburg and saw the "Treasures of the Tzars" exhibits that came to the U.S. about 15 years ago...with jewels and carriages,etc. It was fabulous!

• TOTH
    TOTH

WELCOME! I look forweard to hearing more from you. I wish you well!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Welcome from the USA!

• Cirkeline
    Cirkeline

Hi Thomyork! Welcome from Scandinavia. I'm undercover JW to get my kids out, hopefully. But 100% awakened. My mother went to a convention i St. Petersburg in early 90'ies. She loved the city! Are you a fan of Radiohead forsinger Thom York? Or is it actually your name? Loooove their music :-)

Wish you and your mum all the best!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

cool to hear stories from the inside! good luck!

• thomyorke
    thomyorke

To: Cirkeline.

You understood right about Radiohead)

I suppose, that my misical addictions, like many russian rock bands, helped me to keep my mind alive and escape from JW!
    (Cause most of rock texts are thought-provoking.) Also reading a books of Toove Janson. Could you imagine: i knew some JW parents, who forbid their children to reed a tale about Carlsson, because he stealing some stuff, lying and cheating often)) Happily, my parents wasn't such fanatic))

Scandinavia- sounds good!

I've ben only in Sweden, and now it is one jf my favorite countries! But i am dreaming to visit Norway... I think it is most beautyful place EVER!

• flipper
    flipper

THOMYORKE- Welcome to the board ! It certainly seems as if you've come full circle and thought and researched things through very well. Look forward to getting to know you. We are here for you. Take care

• cofty
    cofty

Hi and welcome from a Scot.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Hi Thomyorke and welcome, must feel pretty lonely being only Russian?, do they not have Russian ex-JW sites?, maybe you could start one and then when you have enough people we could all join to gether and start a new JW religion that is in accord with the Bible?

Though Iam born and in the truth in England, Iam half Prussia which isnt so far from you Ethnically.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit