can of worms -ranting

by so confused 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

It's amazing the change having children brings. I was afraid to have children in "this system" too and waited 7 years after we were married to have our first. I was depressed and knew that I wanted to raise our son with opportunities my husband and I didn't have as born-ins...especially being able to get a degree.

I'm a stay at home Mom too. Send me a PM if you like.

Have fun fundraising and being part of your community. I'm participating in a charity event for the first time as well. It should be fun!

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

I'm going through it now in fact myself. You are very fortunate to have your spouse with you on the same wavelength. My wife still has her JW blinders on. I think she may have doubts that she isn't telling me about though because she is missing just as much meetings and field service as I am. You can find my story here http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/224196/1/Introduction-My-life-and-Crisis We will help eachother ok?

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...Even if I do contact her I feel like such a hyprocrite because I turned my back on her previously. I'm still confused about everything and I dont want to play with her emotions...It makes me frustrated that I can't see how much control they have over my life for myself. Now I feel like I have to evaluate every decision I make in my life = is it my decision/choice or what the society has told me? he more we are reading, researching, studying it bring up questions that I'm not ready to even dive into because it's so removed from the teaching of the society."

so confused

What you are going through are typical experiences of my of us on this site. Please, read Hassan's Book on mind control for more details on cult. Also Raymond's Crisis of Conscience is strongly recommended. Afterward, you will be fine. Thanks to your husband, he is the truth. You should be grateful to have him. Not everyone in JW world is.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit