The "worlds" view of the preaching work- pretty accurate

by stuckinamovement 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The absurdity of it is how they spout off about how its a "warning work" and Jah is up there with his clipboard watching if you take that WT and Awake.

Yeah, a life saving life wasting work indeed!

• Ding
    Ding

Instead of "no soliciting" signs, people should put up "Dfd apostate lives here" signs...

• garyneal
    garyneal

You know, this never dawned on me but I recall talking to my wife about how the world generally views witnesses. "Those people who don't take blood, celebrate Christmas, and go door to door." She agreed that that summed up most people's view of them.

So much for the preaching work...

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

and that's why I look for every excuse in the world to stay out of field service. Next time you see a witness at your door you might remember some of us are dying inside and in fear of lossing our support system, husbands, wives,kids, and friends if they dare stop!

I'd say I'm going to hell but oh woops I don't believe in hell at least!

• Diest
    Diest

Crushed, you did a good job reminding me to have some empathy for some witnesses at the door. I am not sure what that means, but I honestly do feel for you.

• moshe
    moshe
    "I told them not to bother me, and if I ever want to learn about their crazy religion I will come to them".

I need to sell him my doormat-

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

They are legends in their own minds.

Bangalore

• mP
    mP

you got to wonder why god doesnt just speak in a loud voice from heaven with a fancy show and save everyone the bother. if thats not going to work then what chance have mortals got.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

moshe >> JWS are trained to ring the bell and kindly ask if the doormat was left behind by a former occupant. Nothing will stop them of inquiring.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

If somebody from the world responds favorably about JWs then....."see! Jehovah is still opening their hearts. In fulfillment of 2 Pet 3:9.....he desires ALL to be saved!"

If somebody from the world responds unfavorably then......"See! Matthew 24:12 was right! The love of the greater number has cooled off!"

If the world responds favorably....."Look! Jehovah is pouring out his blessings on our work"

If the world responds unfavorably....."Look! We are being persecuted just like Jesus said"

It is a win win situation for cult members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit