Does the WTS now teach that the people of Noah's day and the people of Sodom will be resurrected?

by garbonzo 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

Does the WTS now teach that the people of Noah's day and the people of Sodom will be resurrected?

• anezthy
    anezthy

Yes.... No.....Maybe.....What??...Let's see..... I'll get back to you on that one.....What was the question?... Yes... Definitly no.... Positively Yes....Well...Sort of.....Thinking about it, No....But.......Have you turned it your field service report yet?

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Evidently,they have no clue... I think the latest is ,"no",or was it "yes" ,"no" ,not sure,ugh.

• anezthy
    anezthy

Hehehehe... The point is made.

• average joe
    average joe

No, All the humans who were destroyed in the flood will not be ressurected. The angels are reserved for judgement and can no longer materialize and mate with women. All those destroyed at sodom will not be ressurected. I am pretty sure that is what they believe.

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@garbonzo:

That would be a "No" to both parts of your question. Why do you ask?

@djeggnog

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Is that "no" for all the people who were destroyed by the flood, or is it for those in the Ark, including Noah, as God's friend? I always thought he and his family were definitely going to be resurrected...?

• james_woods
    james_woods

What about Adam?

• mP
    mP

But Noah is a muslim according to the Koran, i take it muslims wont be resurrected so thats my understanding.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Uhhhmm...wasn't Noah a long time before the Muslim religion in history?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit