Watch Out - Satan is watching you!

by usualusername 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

I think this thread needs "She-Devils"...

• finally awake
    finally awake

oh Zid - *every* thread needs a she devil!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee!!

Got to agree with you there, Finally Awake!!!

she devil black white

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Zid !!!!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, WasBlind!!

• sspo
    sspo

And he also is watching another 7 billion people all over the earth ready to devour them.

Jehovah, the angels and the demons are also watching us.

Wow.....when are we going to get a break????

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Problem is, Satan isn't really out to get anyone. And neither are any of his beautiful demons. Even those who practice Satanism report that Satan merely works with them, and does not attack anyone. This is another lie spread by Christi-SCAM-ity in general, and the witlesses in particular. Demon possession simply does not happen.

Now, angels--that's another matter. You have Jehovah, that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag that is always destroying things like a bully yet never creates anything, always looking for that opportunity to ruin your life. And his filthy angels are the ones that intrude uninvited--and keep coming back until they drive away any demons trying to help you (along with any personal opportunities you may have had to better your life).

I don't know about the witlesses--but, had Astaroth been half as dogged at "watching me" as those filthy angels and Jehovah himself, I would not have had the problem with the opposite sex. Of course, it is those fxxxing angels and Jehovah, the destroyer of all that is good but doesn't create anything, that drives those demons right away just when they are trying to work.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Demons are great, they rule

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Just yesterday my wife refused to say something out loud for fear "other" unseen forces would hear her.

She querried if offering a prayer prior to discussing the matter would prevent such.

I knew Jaydubeeyas that wouldn't pray out loud for help for personal weaknesses,

They reasoned that Satan would hear their prayer , and then know what their weakness was and then exploit it.

Personal weakness prayers were only allowed to be silent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit