Memorial is more important than dying relative!

by Orphan Annie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

ORPHAN ANNIE- I'm so sorry about the loss of your husband as indicated by Ohio Cowboy's other thread . We send our deepest thoughts and condolences to you. I have JW relatives who are all about outward appearances also and it's disgusting behavior on their part in how they treated you. Please know and be aware that we care and are here for you, O.K. ? Big hugs to you . Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Ohiocowboy, you have truly been a friend to Annie Orphan in her time of need.

Orphan Annie, I'll be thinking of you. Sorry for your great loss.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband.

• VIII
    VIII

I'm so sorry to read this and hear of your husband's illness.

I understand what you are going through. My mom, an ardent JW, was worried that my sister who was in a hospice, might pass away during the Memorial week! I wanted to yell at her, however, since it was her daughter, I opted for biting my tongue. In the end my sister passed away two weeks before and mom was thrilled she could go to her local congregation.

She did ask that they not have any services for my sister during the Memorial week because mom simply would not attend; she had to go to the local kingdom hall for the Memorial service rather than the funeral for her daughter!!!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

oh my that's so aweful! i would be devistated!!! but yes sadly that's the truth in most cases... they they think putting god first actually will make god happy and bless them for their sacrifes.. your the sacrifies. they well see your husband in new system and that to them is more important.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Orphan Annie. I am very worried about you. You sent me a wonderful PM with a great message.
    You gave me your e-mail to reply to you.... It came back as wrong emil I sent it several time NO GOOD

I am concerned

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Grace, how nice of you checking on her! Check your PM.

• Ding
    Ding

Mouthy,

I've sent you a PM.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ding & Blindnomore ((((((HUGS)))Two angels !! without wings...

• mouthy
    mouthy

I did get in touch with Her ..We had a nice chat I asked for her forgivness for thinking she was having me on...She forgave me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit