Let's get this memorial party started!

by Megachusen 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I went to the memorial. I had gone awhile without drinking water and was really thirsty, so I was eyeing the wine.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

I am here!!!!

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

Sayswho, you said there was more? *bump* I'm curious.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I went, and thanks to another thread , I thought of Star Wars the whole time; I really had to try hard not to giggle the whole time.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Bro.D went on to read Isaiah 65:21+ How Jah feels--we will be like the days of trees, toil for nothing, blessed ones and build houses and live in them...BUT we must do something. WE NEED TO GET BAPTIZED THEN take in what John 17:3 says---Knowledge of God, and attend meetings for the good association AND ENGAGE in the Preaching work.

It seemed like one big commercial for the WTBTS.

I was tempted to drink the wine but did not because...well it just seemed wrong to put them through any emotional stress.

I knew many of the over 300 attending and did not want to cause any issues for them or us. Some I know have real "mental" issues and have been dealing with them or years. On the nice side the singing sounded great...NO REALLY IT DID.

• I seen no one partake... but Bro. D did mention the attendance last year as 1934737 with 11824 partaking and in Jesus day only 11...(? I think i got the #s correct.) But it seemed they (he) was really trying to stop anyone from partaking with the threat to your life if you were not chosen by God and partook anyway.
    • No real drama but just sad to look at so many that were still being held captive.

I still find it disconcerting that there is no Bible Scriptures to back up...us -NON ANOINTED- attending as observers. No one seems to question this?

• WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP OTHERS WAKE UP AND KEEP OTHERS FROM BEING CAPTIVE. OH AND I hope not to attend next year without partaking.

Sw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit