Anyone in the Detroit area wanna go to the Memorial with me?

by serenitynow! 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I will be partaking and placing some "literature." I was going to go in Ohio, but my partner in crime can't make it. I also plan to strike up a conversation about the epic fail of a memorial invite that a local congregation put in my door. It should be interesting.

Anyone want to go?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When is it? I live in the Grand Rapids suburbs. I think it's too far away for me to help you. If it didn't interfere with my plans for Holy Week and I was close by, I'd consider going, for your moral support.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

FHN, you are really free of the JW mindset! It's tomorrow.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I just threw away a W&A left in our lunch room by a dub I work with. She also left a memorial invite (with the whole jesus is now a great king theme?!?) that also went in the trash.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Too bad you don't live close by. How long have you been out, Serenity? I forget.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

If you are really going to partake, i would go with you, if i lived close. I'd love to see the horror faces on everybody as you munch on the crackers and sip on the vintage.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Be sure to wear a visible cross necklace.

• Black Man
    Black Man

I would probably go with you if I wasn't allergic to kingdom halls. Which congregation would you hit? The last time I was at the memorial was 3 years ago, when I gave the talk and then completely walked away.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I haven't decided yet, I guess I should get it together. I could go to the Memorial close to me in Oak Park, but it is at a school, I wanted to go to a hall to leave my antiJW cards,

@FHN, I've been out for 2 years now.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea I'm allergic to cults, so I can't be of much help

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit