Is this going to be the undoing of the WTS?

by tootired2care 11 Replies latest jw friends

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Good points everyone. My own parents are in this boat, they are in their mid 60s and have practically no money because they sold their successful business in the 70s and moved where the need was greater. It am so angy that those SOB's for having the arrogance to lead millions on a fools errand when they themselves claim they are not inspired.

Conan when I looked at JWFacts.com this was a real eye opener for me when I read it directly out of the WT library.

Yes, since the summer of 1973 there have been new peaks in pioneers every month. Now there are 20,394 regular and special pioneers in the United States, an all-time peak. That is 5,190 more than there were in February 1973! A 34-percent increase! Does that not warm our hearts? Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world’s end.—1 John 2:17. -- KM 5/1974 p3

Gotta love the denial machine!

• LV101
    LV101

tootired2care --- I'm sure evil religions are protected (as always) but I'd sue them and contact every lawyer & lawschool in the country (there's always a lawyer out there to try something) to hold the cult responsible for selling lies hurting your parent's financially --- especially if the burden falls on you and the taxpayers. This information needs to be made public --- they cripple families and grow wealthier hurting the country. This garbage has got to stop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit