My First Easter in 35 years...

by TimeBandit 18 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Hi folks. This is the first time I have celebrated Easter since I was a tot. I have some vague memories of getting an Easter basket way back then. I loved it from what I recall.

Yesterday we went and bought the ingredients for Easter baskets for my wife's grand daughter and for my newpews and niece.

Please excuse the crappy shrink wrapping, but hey, it's my first time in 35 years...

Chris-

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Great job, Chris!! I hope you and your family enjoy yourselves!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Awwww, how sweet, Chris, I know the kids and parents will love them. I am sure I recall doing easter baskets for you and your brothers. Hey, today is Cory's anniversary of the day he left this earth.

• pbrow
    pbrow

How dare you worship sex crazed rabbits!!

Just kidding bro.. did easter with my kids for the first time last year. Facial expressions while searching for eggs were PRICELESS!

Congrats and I hope your time with your family is great.

pbrow

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I will be celebrating my first one too this Sunday...

• Diest
    Diest

Seems fun if you have kids, but of all of the holidays out there, it is the one I care about the least.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you ever got new easter clothes, an easter basket from the bunny on Sunday morning, goto dye eggs and got to hunt for eggs, Easter makes for springtimy, sunny or rainy day memories.

• anezthy
  • Diest
    Diest

I will fully admit I could be wrong on this one, but I was never jealous of the other kids rabbits....Now boy, did I want to celebrate halloween....ah to be a pirate.

• anezthy
    anezthy

to TimeBandit, Live it, Love It, Enjoy It. Holidays with family are the best. Thanks for the pics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit