Reduced Magazines Etc: Scenario Thinking

by metatron 44 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

dog

while there are claims about tom or travolta gay pix, one has too wonder if it is true. how did scientology come by these pix or'videos ? would tom or travolta really be that stupid to confess during their sessions ? how can so many celebrities be so stupud and fall for the same blackmail setup? im not saying tom and john are geniuses but they and other followers cant all be that stupid.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Photoshopping and CGI can be your 'friend', if you're a blackmailing cult...

All it would take, would be the "RUMOR". The "evidence" could be quite flimsy - the rumor would still be damaging.

• mP
    mP

nolaw

using zero dollars with a message might be a good way to spread the message. i saw on tv a story about zero ruppee notes being used to fight corruption in india. apparently it is working.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

hi mP,

You say,

would tom or travolta really be that stupid to confess during their sessions ? how can so many celebrities be so stupud and fall for the same blackmail setup? im not saying tom and john are geniuses but they and other followers cant all be that stupid.

How little you know about cults!

Go spend a day at a conference such as ICSAhome.org and watch some Youtube videos on Scientology, read books by former members, etc. That's like asking an ex-JW how they could be so stupid to believe they are God's only true organization, or that how political prisoners are forced to make confessions.

All it takes is constant pressure and the promise of "healing." I didn't say Travolta was gay, nor do I care, but talk to a few higher up ex-operatives and how they use the e-meter and all kind of techniques to disarrange your mind.

Scientology didn't have to come up with the pics or videos. That is the media. Scientology keeps all cofessions in secret file cabinets they promise never to use against you. But if you leave, they usually do.

I personally know several formers who worked on Hubbard's Sea Org, another as one of his misinformation operatives, and many more. There is so much info out there I need not find it for you. Use your search engine. Look up Operation Clambake, www.freedomofmind.com, etc.

Dogz

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

thier ridiculous claim and boast, that the Washtowell and Asleep are the most widely read and produced magazine on the entire planet can finally put to bed at last.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit