Just why did He create Mosquitoes?

by jean-luc picard 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

So if blood is so precious in Gods sight, just why did he create Mosquitoes?

Or did they used to drink orange juice in the past?

And if you feel up to it, here's a load of other blood sucking creatures that are living on YOU, every day.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6210256_blood-sucking-insects-bugs.html

Sleep well.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Vampire Bats and Lamprey Eels also provide difficulties along the same line for vegan creationists like the JWs...

• cantleave
    cantleave

This is still my favourite of Gods creatures. The leech that sucks on eyeballs....

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

cantleave: and I thought that only existed in films

• minimus
    minimus

Mosquitos were made by the Devil to test Jehovah's Witnesses on the blood issue.

• dozy
    dozy

" here's a load of other blood sucking creatures that are living on YOU, every day "

Did someone mention my in-laws?

• Mary
    Mary

...and further to what Brother Minimus just said, I believe that mosquitos only suck fractions of blood out of us. And that's approved by Jehover.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Dozy: LOL

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

In the Borg I listened the argument about bugs was created by Jehovah to serve as a meter to hygiene precautions.

A similar argument was about the pain of a broken arm when in paradise. The pain will be an alarm to something wrong. Buuut when I heard about that I was wondering how could a perfect human even break an arm? You break something b/c some mistake, but perfect beings do not fail...

Wondering a bit longer you'll find it's just impossible a perfect human/angel to fail. So how could they commited a sin?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, this is all traceable back to the functionally insane JW position that all animals used to be (- and will be in the new world -) total vegitarians.

This is plainly nuts - the predators simply were not designed as plant eaters. Even some plants consume insects.

Once you get past this totally obvious point of biological logic, you then can move on to ponder if flesh and blood humans - based on DNA, could LIVEFOREVER (repeat - FOREVER) on a physical planet in a solar system which has a finite lifespan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit