Is it just me or is the GB asking for money more directly.

by life is to short 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

It's long been a red herring of the WTS to openly criticize churches who pass around collection plates. And it wasn't a big deal until the new literature arrangement came around. The boxes got more conveniently placed near the literature counter, and at assemblies there were several huge Watchtower shaped donation boxes placed all around the new literature release table as if they wanted to make a huge point. I'd rather have the collection plate method now. Throw a couple of low denomination bills in it and be done with it. I was never comfortable about asking people at the door if they wanted to make a contribution. You've barely introduced them to your religion, and yet you want them to donate? That alone probably accounts for many not wanting any further contact.

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

mP: I can refute all your reasonings(and can any whom served here) and tell you the life of a GB member is GRAND. They would like you to think it's hard to come up with decisions that affect the WW work and such, but like other threads have noticed, they stress more over how to preserve a fast sinking religion. But to be in a spot where many look to you as that Golden Calf, until the day you die.... That's what it is. Like Zid said

• mP
    mP

ss

my point is those gb members work very hard for no rewaed. its not even their money. when was the last time the wts spent money on private jets or dancing girls for a gb ? seems like such a waste of life just so one can be the top shovel in the pile of bullshit.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

How much pride do they have to be on the top of the heap

(of s***)!

NOLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit