"Crisis of Conscience" and "In Search of Christian Freedom" in stock at Amazon.

by ScenicViewer 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

" $29.95 Hardcover, Free Shipping, Prime Eligible"

Not anymore...

We are back to buying used copies for hundreds of dollars again. Why can't someone publish this book reasonably and abundantly so more can get their hands on it?

It's a travesty IMO and I don't understand what's going on with Ray's legacy. At least most can download the audiobook and PDF off the net, but hard copies, real books (or a kindle/nook version) would be so helpful for many. If it was $30 for new copies I'd buy a couple extra ones on my next paycheck.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Well said Ray

• RayPublisher
  • blondie
    blondie

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0914675036/ref=tmm_pap_used_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Used for 18.93 (17)

Here's a woman whose husband died, she has no children, she's trying to get 30 years of life packed up and move. Friends are helping but they have financial obligations too that require working full-time. It has already been said on this thread what the circumstances are.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Thanks for the link Blondie. I just bought a copy .

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Cynthia still has a LOT of copies of the hardcover version, which is very slightly less desirable than the hardcover edition, which has a few extra pages, but will hold up a lot longer.

Plus it is harder to burn. :-))

Before Amazon starts printing the FINAL copy of Crisis (avail. only in paperback) and making it available for under $30, I think they want to get rid of all the older hard copies, which explains why the softcovers are way expensive but the haredcover is about $30. A smart move, but people don't get the reason.

Get a PDF copy at www.commentarypress.com.

Now you do.

Randy

• BlindersOff1
  • RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I'm trying to figure out what you are saying Blondie. Are you saying we should "cut Cynthia some slack"? She has all the slack I can give her.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, only trying to understand why this book cannot be sold by someone, anyone, that would get them a fair amount of profit and be reasonably priced so that the folks waking up to TTATT can be SAVED FROM WT ENSLAVEMENT and a sad life of servitude, stress, and door knocking.

It's that important IMO...It's more important than any one person. People are dying because of this religion...

• blondie
    blondie

Cynthia Franz is not running a business. She has chosen people to help her that she can trust until things work out. People were being saved long before Ray's book and he would be the first person to say that if he were still alive.

More people are dying everyday because of other religions.............

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

" More people are dying everyday because of other religions............."

What does that mean? People dying in other religion's are a good thing? Or that we should be fighting the Islamists?

And that has exactly what to do with the subject at hand???

You might as well add something else semi-random like, "Yesterday 12 people died by freezing to death in winter storms."

That is also tragic, but proves *nothing* re: the fact that a person can't easily and affordably buy Ray's books. That's the title of the thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit