What does Satan and 1/3 of all angels stand to gain by creating chaos?

by tootired2care 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

I've read that the evil god created organic matter and chaos, resulting in the other dark forces, chaos, . Wasn't this dark force eventually Yahweh? does explain the evil punishing god of the Old Testament, and why that evil god is not named by Christ in the new testament.

Shana

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Oh silly little aposta-witlesses, we aren't supposed to ask real though provoking questions.

We're supposed to bend over, take it and be thankful for it.

That being said, I think the fable of Satan isn’t logical nor does it make sense; it’s only in existence so that the asshole that is god will look good.

Because if there weren’t a force of evil (Satan) in opposition to good (god) causing all the horrible things, god would just be a manipulative psychotic homicidal monster.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

That is what I love about this forum, you can ask some real questions! It's fascinating to me that the bible reports that 1/3 of angels left; which makes me wonder if his ideas for his subjects living conditions really is just not that great. I mean if they were all right there with God, isn't that as good as it gets? Well the fact that 1/3 left says otherwise. If I were a betting man I would bet they left because they wanted freedom and could never have it where they were.

"there weren’t a force of evil (Satan) in opposition to good (god) causing all the horrible things, god would just be a manipulative psychotic homicidal monster"

Interesting point, I'm not sure what god would be without the rebellion, unless he just got bored there would be no one to go "manipulative psychotic homicidal" on. It's almost as if though the rebellion gave God some definition.

• mP
    mP

Where does it say 1/3 of all angels are with Satan ?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care
    And another sign was seen in heaven, and, look! a great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and upon its heads seven diadems; 4 and its tail drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to the earth. And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, that, when she did give birth, it might devour her child.- Rev 12:3-4

When the morning stars joyfully cried out together,And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? - Job 38:7
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68

IDK. I guess if you believe in the issue of ‘universal sovereignty’ then it doesn’t make sense, but it doesn’t make sense anyway. The Bible is full of snake and dragons all doing their thang, and Revelation was described by Thomas Jefferson as "merely the ravings of a maniac, no more worthy nor capable of explanation than the incoherences of our own nightly dreams." Only the Watchtower Society can make sense of it….

• ziddina
    ziddina

OOOOOOOO - kay....

If you REALLY wanna talk "chaos", take a look at the flip-flopping doctrines of the WAtchtower Corporation...

No organ transplants...

NOW you can have organ transplants - sorry 'bout those who died during the 10+ years that we had 'old' lite on the subject...

Getting a college education makes you part of "Satan's" world...

Ooops. No, it doesn't. It's your choice.

Just foolin'!! Getting a college education is equivalent to getting shot in the head, and comparable to being a drug addict or criminal...

Sooooooo......

Are you feeling the chaos yet???

GOOD!!!

Confused people are EASY TO FOOL, easy to LEAD, easy to CONTROL...

And trust the She-Devil on this...

Chaos ain't the "devil's" tool.....

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Free cup of coffee at Starbucks

• mP
    mP

Too

And another sign was seen in heaven, and, look! a great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and upon its heads seven diadems; 4 and i ts tail drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to the earth . And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, that, when she did give birth, it might devour her child.- Rev 12:3-4

When the morning stars joyfully cried out together,And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? - Job 38:7

MP

Thanks, but given Revelation is supposed to be prophecy, im not sure what to make of all that. Isnt this another scripture that shows the Bible is just astrotheology, god=sun, stars=lesser gods=angels.

• mP
    mP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(mythology)

The meaning of the name Set is unknown, though several pseudo-etymologies appeared in historical times, which suggest that the ancient Egyptians attached three meanings to the name: instigator of confusion, deserter and drunkard. It is reconstructed to have been originally pronounced * Suta? based on the occurrence of his name in Egyptian hieroglyphs ( swt? ), and his later mention in the Coptic documents with the name Set . [1]

The original god of CHAOS, was Set, which is also linked to Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit