Drunk in the sun

by Pams girl 17 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

3:00AM sitting around the campfire in Yosemite with the wild JW Bunch singing Neil Young's 'Ohio' at the top of our lungs

'I hear the drummer drumming 4 dead in O H I O!'

• mind blown
    mind blown

Eeek! This was when I was a JW....

My old place was broken into but they didn't take the good bottle of Tequilia I had purchased on a vaca in Mexico. I ended up getting plastered. I called one of my JW friends to pick my up and take me to her place. On on the way I felt like I was about to get sick. She then pulled over, turned her head so she didn't have to watch. As I opened the door to lean over, I ended up falling out of the car, she turned her head back to check on me but I wasn't there...oppps! First you see me then you don't..... when we finally got to here place I proceeded to tell her I was going to take a magic carpet ride mind you I didn't even eat the worm....

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Well Pammy I'm glad you're still with us, even if in an inebriated condition!!!

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I was with a group of witlesses at a cabin we all rented for a few days in the mountains.

I was the bar tender for the night, but the only way I knew I was getting the drinks right was to “taste” some of them.

Needles to say I drank so much I had to crawl up the stairs to go to bed and the floor wouldn't stay still.

This was both my worst experience with alcohol and my best witless gathering.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

My best drunken story can be summed up by quoting Henry McCullough, "I don't know, I was really drunk at the time." - Pink Floyd, Money

• designs
    designs

Did you ever see the phantom skyscrapers in the middle of the Freeway at 4:00AM.....

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

OMG you lot are sooo funny! MIND BLOWN, I literally coughed and peed at your "now you see me, now you dont" lol

You lot of rebrobates lol, hahahahahah!

NC, gonna check out that thread now......

My son is NOT amused at his pink school shirts......

Im drinking BLACKCURRANT POP tomorrow........ and several coffees I suspect.......

I went to the memorial once a bit drunk.(helped with my anxiety and agoraphobia).....sister snitch said loudly "YOU SMELL........INTERESTING!"

"Thanks babe!"...said I....... hahahaha

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

There's nobody more fun to drink with than Jimmy Buffet I like his song "boat drinks"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit