Drunk in the sun

by Pams girl 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I had a few vinos...thought id treat myself after painting the shed and doing hours of planting.....now Im drunk and talking shite.

Probly should have gotten hubby some cold beers while I was at the shop.....whoops.......

Sunshine + wine = stupidity. I put some prawns on a plastic plate and under the grill to warm for 30 seconds, closed the door and forgot about them.....blue stringly plastic all over my oven.........oh dear.....

Tell me your drunken stories, I NEED to know!!!

• PrincessCynic
    PrincessCynic

haha enjoy it! I'm super jealous.

I can't drink, I'm pregnant Summer just isn't going to be the same this year.

• talesin
    talesin

ahhh, you were relaxing and **it happened.... a couple of weeks ago, I forgot I had some f. fries in the oven,, had a couple drinks, and woke up to a 'burning smell' ... thank goodness the alarm didn't go off, but there wasn't much smoke. I had some cute little pieces of charcoal in the oven.

t

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

ahh PrincessC, you are doing right by your little one. Congratulations by the way x

Oh Tal, Im in trouble now.......just got all my sons white school shirts out of the wash after an hour at 60deg, (dirty little bugger)....and SOMEHOW I failed to see the red and white tea towel........oh dear!!!!

Im blaming the SUN going to my head, not the vino......

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

so shocking pink woun't be appreciatted?

• designs
    designs

Beers and surfing at the beach then summersaulting down 100' cliffs covered with iceplant then showing up at the KH the next morning to give the Talk so hung over I wore Shades through the song. Did I mention making out with a girl at the beach and my girlfriend finding out.

Ah to be 19 again

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well I have an EPIC drunken story that was carried out last Tuesday, with two evil apostates from this board, and two never beens. One thing led to another, and it ended in my thread on They Want To Stop By and Talk To Me---or something like that. My phone was ringing the very next morn (maybe I was still buzzed) and I saw an elder's name pop up.

So there's that . . . .

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

paranoia doesn't do u well

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ha ha Paula this made me chuckle. Isn't Uk weather so fabulous at the moment? I've been in a workshop but managed a cider on the patio when we got home. Roll on Easter break...let's hope the sun stays a while!

Loz x

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Even a paranoid person can be followed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit