JWFacts website is still topper the lists

by ramerico 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ramerico
    ramerico

The JWFacts web site is still topper the lists of informative and objective websites about the watchtower jehovah witnesses.

Seven years and still running strong.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Paul Grundy has done a magnificent job in presenting his well researched and documented articles.

Here's an article written by Paul that explains his background and the story of JWFacts.com

http://insidethewatchtower.com/doctrine/raised-a-jehovahs-witness/

JV

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

That was interesting to read. I had trouble in 93/94 with the Watchtower teaching. In 96 when I met with the elders I discussed amongst other things the earthquakes. Using information from the Watchtower and Awake. It didn't make any difference.

I also discussed with them my education and work choices based on belief and what we were taught. They told me the organization always encouraged education and any choices I had made were purely mine and my parents nothing to do with them.

A few months later I was doing some work for a sister in the hall and we had a coffee and a chat she was a born in and father was the PO. She brought up the subject of education without me mentioning it and basically said the same things that I had told the elders who visited.

I think it would have been nice if they could at least have been more honest. I think God expects that it all of us.

• alanv
    alanv

It really is a great website for information, and most importantly statements there can be backed up with facts. I often go there myself to check things. Keep uop the good work Paul.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It is a wonderful place to direct JW's to, they do not have to put up with anything that would upset them perhaps, apart from learning the truth about their doctrines, but once they are there, if they are honest, they will be pleased they found it.

It is very well written, and covers all aspects, which is good, as when we first start to wake up, the "trigger" is something different for all of us,and the JW can go to their subject of concern first.

Well done Paul, keep it up !

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I also enjoy the jwfacts site. I tried posting on there today but it would not let me. I received a message that said "Cheating huh" then it said something about spam. What did I do wrong?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The site is of such quality that I would love for there to be a mirror, just in case anything were to happen to the site.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I do worry slightly about his "quotes" section. We know what happened to the last such assemblage of revealing quotations. (For those who don't know, the Society sued the owner of the website and got him to take it down)

It would be a shame to lose the rest of the site if that one section was used to bring allegations of copyright violations against Paul.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

How do we get jwfacts to the top of the google search, right above/below JW.org?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

It is a very good site. No sensationalist stuff like the Six Screens site.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit