If you win the 365million dollar jackpot....

by Diest 27 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If I won 365 million toilet papers, I would try and get as much of it into silver as possible (and gold, in the form of 1 troy ounce coins because of the tungsten-laced gold bars I have been seeing advertised lately) before it becomes toilet paper. It would also be plenty to spend around 20 million to buy New Zealand property, move there, and start a business there. (With the remainder safely in precious metals.)

As for placing any on those grubby church collection plates, why should I support them sending more missionaries to Nigeria where they need more missionaries about as much as Adolf Hitler needed more Jews?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I would put 5 million towards a mental health centre for those who've left.

And I would have a scholarship fund for born-ins to go to university (with free counselling).

And I would fly to Australia all those who've been nice to me over the years and have a mega apostafest.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well now it's 476M

• Dagney
    Dagney

I didn't win?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

guess not, better set your alarm for work tomorrow

• Dagney
    Dagney

Dammit.

• Diest
    Diest

476....now Ill have to give 15 million to my apostate fund. And Ill have a huge apostafest too.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Well, yea the jackpot went up around 100 million I guess my anti JW fund just went up to about 25 Mill...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit