update on the KIDS

by Aussie Oz 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

exciting times...

Son moved out of his JW home this week amid uproar from mother because he has follwed my advice about moving out and starting a new job. Visited him tonight in his new digs and he said: "Don't know if i am going to stay in the truth"...!

My advice was if that is what he wants to do then perhaps now is the time to not go to the new local hall and do a fade...

Daughter read animal farm for school and commented: "I can see a few similarities to the JWs in that story"...

My response was well, wait till you read 1984 darling! so she took my copy home to read too...

I see 'fun' this next twelve months. But not for the wicked witch of the north who is very quickly alienating her children. From her i see evil.

Oz

• finally awake
    finally awake

Good for your kids! It's so good to hear that they are waking up

• cantleave
    cantleave

Good Job!!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Fantastic news! I am so pleased for you.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Visited him tonight in his new digs and he said: "Don't know if i am going to stay in the truth"...!"

I suspect that he means he's not going to stay in Watchtower's Witnesses. But he will stay in the truth. There's a difference, after all.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Awesome. Happy for you.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hot damn. That is exciting stuff.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Always good to hear about young'uns waking up early.

Who knows, maybe losing her kids could possibly be enough to get your ex to reexamine her beliefs. It would be great if your kids could have both their freedom AND a relationship with their mother.

All the best to you and yours.

om

• smiddy
    smiddy

That`s very good news OZ , it just seems to highlight to me it`s becoming near impossible for the organization to maintain control over the younger generation , they are just too cluey,too savvy, in this technological age ,with global information at our fingertips.

I`m happy for you and your children

smiddy

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Cool. Get out while you're young & the world's your oyster. Sure beats wasting the best years of your life pioneering like my sisters did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit