Why the Governing Body is not Evil

by garbonzo 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

The G.B. are most certainly EVIL. They hide pedeophiles within the BORG letting these scum harm our children on a regular basis.

Many are in positions of authority, wolves in sheeps clothing are what they are.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

This Governing Body INHERITED the time limit and now are scrambling to make it look like something.

• heathen
    heathen

I think it's kinda evil to never admit being wrong but simply have people conditiioned to accept what ever ,"new light", they come up with . I mean jeeze they continually go on about being imperfect humans but will never admit being wrong about anything , it just was all part of Gods plan . I think to hide the UN scandal was evil . They have the entire church under gag order never to discuss it with anyone , how sick is that?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Sense of urgency.

Stores use this when they put items on "sale". They make you think it is urgent to purchase today, after all it won't be that price tomorrow.

WRONG!

If a store can sell it for that price today they can sell it for that tomorrow, they just choose no to.

The GB use an expiration date because they know it gets the lackeys to move and move fast, and with a little tweaking they can run their date out further and further (i.e. the generation changes). They know it’s just like milk, and will eventually spoil, but don’t care because by the time it goes down they’ll have sucked what they wanted out of it and be dead and gone. So in the mean time they're gonna make you work, pay for and drink as must of that out of date milk as possible before it putrefies.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I believe an evil streak exists because of how they view non-JW's. They have little to no regard for anyone outside of their realm. In fact, they have little regard for those who are baptized and active.

• metatron
    metatron

The "expiration date" has meant little or nothing thru Watchtower history in regard to any threat to their survival. They invent a new date or "understanding" and keep the money flowing for yet another deceived 'generation'.

Was Bernie Madoff evil? These broadgauge liars are w-a-y beyond anything he accomplished because they've been at it 130+ years.

Yes, Virginia, Fraud is evil..... and they are masters at it.

metatron

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

The fact is that they KNOW that the blood doctrine is wrong, they KNOW, they allow ALL the factions of blood, and they let people DIE every day. That is evil.

• glenster
    glenster

The evidence indicates they haven't believed, from Russell on out, that
    the best evidence and reasoning supports their claims that the Bible re-
    quires abidance to their dozen or so rules meant to prove they're God's
    special spokespeople for a literal 144,000. That's where they've lied
    though requiring abidance to all of their distinctive teachings and
    shunning of those who persistently disagree. They also use dishonest
    methods to teach more common but outdated conservative stances.

This in enforced despite people being hurt and killed: prejudices
    taught, higher education discouraged, relationships broken up, adults
    and their children dying in hospitals, and followers misled in Nazi
    Germany, Malawi, etc.

Glenster's Guide to GTJ Brooklyn
    http://glenster1.webs.com/gtjbrooklynindex.htm

(Pay no attention to the untitled New Topic this strayed to.)

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

They are arrogant and self-indulgent. "WE ARE GODS COMMUNICATION ON EARTH! WE SAY SO."

They hi-jack people's lives engaging and a largely unsuccessful, inefficient, and quite frankly purely retarded advertising campaign (compare the hundreds of millions of WT & Awake magazines resulting in a miserablely stagnent 7m followers to the far fewer yet "still too many" AOL CD mailings resulting in 30 million AOL subscribers. Imagine the thousands of trees ripped down and thrown into the trash can for such tiny gains) - all to promote ignorance for the personal intepretation of the bible of a few guys and their religious corporation's gain.

They promote social inequality.

If that isn't evil - what is? You think it takes killing people to be evil? How about killing children? Well, they promote that too 1, now don't they...?

Evil? How can there be any doubt?

- Lime

1. See Awake! issue entiled "They put God first" (AKA, "They putour arrogantinterpretation of scripture first, and now they are dead.)

• heathen
    heathen

Yah that blood doctrine is nuts , they are allowed fractions in meds and organ transplants but not whole blood . They aren't going to change it because there would be liable suits against them , I'm sure they consulted lawyers on that one ad nauseum. They really do harrass members over it, like I was, and more probably .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit