I met a lady last week.........

by Iamallcool 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nope

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I googled her name up, it comes up in the public eye.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Is that as opposed to a private eye? Was that the next step in your search for love?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

my next step? only time will tell.

• Borgia
    Borgia

If the danger of law enforcement prevents you from dating a nice lady, let alone end up in bed with her, you should get politically involved and change the law. It's very simple. You should be mad as hell. The US has a fetish for war on almost everything and it is simply a failure of epic proportions. And it is this failure to recognize a failure that prevents you from dating a woman you feel attracted to.

Weed? Maybe next time you may want to background check whether she drinks raw milk.

The more liberty minded countries around this globe have better experience with protection of freedom than persecution of individual liberty. It is about time the US got its fetish for freedom back again, wouldn't you say?

Cheers

Borgia

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Too risky. Not worth it. I attend school with an oncologist who has had to dump some life-long friends because they periodically use cocaine. He is terrified when with them that the police might pull them over for a speeding ticket or something, find some cocaine of which he is unaware, and then ticket him too just because of being with them.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Didn't you already date a girl who smoked hookah? The one with the really big butt? I'm having trouble keeping all of your "conquests" straight.

• Twitch
    Twitch

lol

• JeffT
    JeffT

My daughter has used we'd in the past. She's 35 and can do what she wants. If I found out her current s.o. and done a background check on her I would be having a serious conversation with her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit