I met a lady last week.........

by Iamallcool 58 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If she left weed in your car, and you were searched . . . you'd be in big trouble under the law.

If she left weed in your house, or smoked weed and YOU inhaled it . . .

Yes, I don't think you have the risk tolerance for her.

Skeeter

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think you are right.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If she put herself at risk by carrying the stuff around, she's irresponsible in expensive ways.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

Actually, Skeeter, I was raised in the truth. I was one of those "good" witnesses too.

Anyway, weed is a pretty minor issue. I don't smoke it but, c'mon, it's about as hardcore as tobacco and without all the addiction. I guess if he's worried that she won't ever give it up I guess I could see it.

Even then, it's weed we're talking about here people. Weed.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If she's a lady she won't want anything to do with you.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@ Skeeter........yes yes and yes

@Iamallcool......seriously man, if masturbation isn't doing for you, go see a hooker. Life is all about RISK

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Just to clarify, are you thinking about asking her on a date or are you already planning to marry her?

If you're interested, ask her on a date. Get to know her. Don't judge her. If she tells you, she tells you. If she doesn't tell you, she doesn't tell you. She got busted for weed, not for murdering an ex-boyfriend. So, what are you so worried about?

Hopefully there would be plenty of other things the two of you could talk about. A date isn't an obligation to pursue marriage. If you're like me, I had to adjust my attitude... and still need to do more "practice dates" to get comfortable conversing on dates and figure out who I'm looking for.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Hospitality is a world of its own...they live a different life to most. I have friends in hospitality and my partner used to be. Most end up in relationships with others in the trade because of the hours...and social life. Generally LOTS of alcohol and/or drugs involved. It is a work hard, play hard lifestyle. The number of people coming out of hospitlity with addictions is quite scary.

If its a bit of fun and dating your after...all good

If it's marriage you are heading towards...forget it...you'll hardly ever see each other.

• still thinking
    still thinking

This connected in any way to the bag of dog poop you found on your lawn is it?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do not think so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit