THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN......an esoteric,existential point of view

by Wizard of Oz 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yes it is...but mine looks like this........you must have mail in yours...LOL

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Since i've only been back here today it looks like 74 readers have been left speechlessI guess

I wouldn't take that personally. It can be a slow process for ex-JW's to wake up to the real truth...that God is within. Detox is a bitch. The vast majority of my posts are along those lines. I've killed a lot of threads.

Everyone attains enlightenment sooner or later and they go along their own chosen path. No worries. We're all saved, it's just that some may need a few thousand more lifetimes. And not necessarily on such a hospitable planet as this one.

Thanks for your post, it resonates with me as 100 percent truth.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@mP ......Its unfortunate that most people see that light, good, bad, evil are merely talking about the good, warmth of the sun and its life bringing qualities and the bad, death and cold of night and winter.

Instead of just seeing it as it is; night and day, life and death, sun and moon and the grey areas in between that don't mean Jack Shite as long as we get to wake up in the morning and go to sleep at night.

Morning Prayer

Oh Great Spirit Within, Today I ask that

You grant me the wisdom ability and strength

To face once more, my greatest enemy;

MYSELF

Origins NorthAmerican Indian, tribe and author unknown. HEATHENS...SAVAGES...Pleeeeease

@prodigal son ......I'm thicker skinned than to take it personal son (LOL) Can't say I've read any of your posts and thanx for your acknowledgement of knowing "TRUTH" when you see it. I'll keep an eye out for your posts and look forward to reading them.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Morning Prayer

Oh Great Spirit Within, Today I ask that

You grant me the wisdom ability and strength

To face once more, my greatest enemy;

MYSELF

Ain't that the troof!!

• mP
    mP

@WIZ

I forgot an important DONT in my previous comment.

Its unfortunate that most people DONT see that light, good, bad, evil are merely talking about the good, warmth of the sun and its life bringing qualities and the bad, death and cold of night and winter.

If we got back and look at some of the key words and thoughts in your original post we can see Jesus is the Sun.

Where and how did it all go so wrong. I suggest that Peter; the one who denied him three time before the cock crowed

Roosters announce the rising of the Sun each morning. Roosters are very much connected to Sun Symbology, as are lions and eagles. its no surprise that the symbols of France are the crow, Paris is the city of light, Englands uses 3 lions, Germany the Eagle, Astrology has Leo the Lion and so on. If even attempts to dig a bit one can quiet easily start to see solar symbology in the text.

After all just look at the text "Kingdom of Heaven" isnt that the domain of the Sun and the stars ?

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@mP Where and how did it all go so wrong. I suggest that Peter; the one who denied him three time before the cock crowed,Peter who was first bishop/pope of Rome and the Roman government just flatly refused to allow the truth be known,because of their own agenda; and it has been thus ever since.

Think I suggested that earlier my self(LOL) It's a massive topic that to date hasn't yet come it's logical conclusion. Thanks for your participation,and in answer to your question ABSOLUTELY. They, in effect did not believe that God' s Love built into each and everyone of us; when just being ouselves, would not be enough to prevent absolute anarchy. Hence, the Book of Revelations. They were unbelievers. So, it could hardly get any better.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

I personally believe we are all connected by that Divine Light of the Kingdom if Heaven, in the Realm in which Christ came from and spoke about when he came to our realm.

Shana

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yQZiZm1pyS0/TlYHv9qqdoI/AAAAAAAAA-8/5VU0DFHPklc/s1600/montserrat+new.jpg

• mP
    mP

@Shana

So Jesus is a UFO from Orion ?

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@Shanagirl .......and that is entirely what I have proposed, to have our own ideas and stories about what the kingdom is to us personally.

If every family group had their own stories and were not persecuted for having different ideas(not right or wrong; just different) we would have forgotten the first before it came round again. Way to go shanamaybe somewhere sometime I'll get to hear it because I'm just a tourist here(earth) myself

@mP ......for shana he is; why not. Sounds like it'd be a good movie

luv'n'thorts....woz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit