This Year's Memorial Talk Outline

by Kent 19 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Apparently, Kent knows someone!! Much to the chagrin of the GB. Dontcha love it!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Why should I have a shower, shave and spruce up, but on my monkey suit and my fake smile, drive 20km to stand around for an hour and NOT partake, when I can simply stay at home and NOT partake right here?..........I asked mum the other day. Didn't jesus say, keep doing this (not partaking) until I return?

Yes

But he returned in 1914 didn't he?

Silence.

Keep pushing this line O.T. and I'll be doing the same. Make sure that Y.T. passes it on too.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi Stelth

I was wondering if you have ever received any letters like this for your site from the WTS and if so what was you response to them if any?

You bet your ass I have. The Witchpower Libel and Crackpot Society filed a complaint to the police against me, demanded the Pay Attention book away from the net. As everyone but the JWs know, the Norwegian Police dropped the case, and I have sent lots of emails to the Senile Body, ridiculing them for their insane attempts of sensorship.

This case was all over the web a few years back. JanH and myself didn't do anything wrong, since we had only posted the parts proving the JW leaders were lying on Norwegian TV.

However, the stupid assholes in the Watchtower Legal did not file a complaint against the website that actually carried the complete book - while filing complaints against JanH for LINKING to those files.

So - we could prove the Witchpower Litter and Babble Society were just out to harass us - and I could prove they had sent thousands of complaints to my ISP.

The assholes lost - and after that - they leave me allone. Of course - they're welcome to try it once more - but I don't think they will. They know I get the news from Brooklyn about as fast as the different Branch Offices, so it's no use - really :)))

BTW. Their "secret" shit can naturally be read at the Observer.

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Kent
    Kent

I have a silly question, because I am still fairly new--how does Kent get all this info? Does he have an anonymous insider or something at Bethel, or what?

No, I don't have "an anonymous insider". I have many :)

Yachyd Da

Kent

• Scully
    Scully

I'm very tempted to run the outline through the 'burn' website.....

If it makes me laugh, I'll post it here. On Memorial Night.

Love, Scully

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

This thread is so funny.

After all the whining and crying, apostates still need the food that the Faithful and Discreet Slave offers!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Well since you're disfellowshipped, you need us, don't you??? Now we know why you're here. It's because none of your "friends" will talk to you.

That is funny.

• Scully
    Scully

YoYoMaMa writes:

This thread is so funny.
    After all the whining and crying, apostates still need the food that the Faithful and Discreet Slave offers!

What's even funnier is that while you're getting all dolled up on Memorial night to sit in a stuffy room with stuffy people in order to NOT partake of the emblems, we'll already know what stale information is being passed around with the stale matzoh and rancid kosher wine.

Love, Scully

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Thanks for the scans.

I couldn't care less about the content, but I love giving the elders a headache. I haven't been to a meeting in nearly 2 years but I love to drive the elders mad by having the info most of them don't even have.

Path

• Kent
    Kent
    Ji Braindead!

Sure! Of course nobody expected anything to reach the one braincell you've still got running on rails, but I guess the rest of the people here are a bit more clever than you.

Yachyd Da

Kent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit